Albuquerque Airport Parking Coupons
If there’s one thing I hate, it’s paying top dollar to park my car. What am I talking about? I hate paying top dollar for anything – ha!
Well cheapskates, here are two Albuquerque Airport parking lots with deals and discount coupons to park just minutes away from Albuquerque International Sunport if you’re taking a trip out of town… perhaps to visit family for the holidays.
Albuquerque Airport Parking on University Boulevard just south of Sunport Boulevard offers three parking deals:
- One Day Free Parking coupon with a minimum two day stay, valid through 2012.
- Frequent parking rewards program to receive a certificate for up to 7 days of free airport parking when you notch up 10 points. You get 1 point per visit, plus 3 free points just for joining the program, plus a bonus point on your birthday!
- Military Parking – Active military personnel with ID receive a discount on parking, and deployed troops park free – you need to contact them in advance and show proof of deployment.
The lot’s official address is 1501 Aircraft Avenue SE, and it’s just opposite the turn off to the handy airport post office on George Road that I often use if I’m in that area, as there are never long lines.
Park and Shuttle coupons are currently for members of specific groups only, on covered or uncovered parking through 2012.
- $1 off the daily rate if you’re a member of AAA, or for Military, Sandia National Laboratories, Los Alamos National Laboratory, and Honeywell. Take necessary proofs as requested on the coupon.
- 50 cents off the daily rate for corporate customers. Not sure how they check that you’re ‘corporate’, but there you go. They request ID and a business card if you have one.
Park and Shuttle is located at 2909 Yale Boulevard SE, just south of the Gibson intersection.
Shuttles run very frequently between both these airport parking facilities and Albuquerque International Sunport.