Comments Off on Half Price Amazon Gift Card Today Only
Get a $20 Amazon Gift Card for $10, today only, Wednesday January 19 2011. (Although it runs into the early hours of Thursday morning.)
This is a one-day deal: you pay $10 and get a $20 Amazon gift card. In other words, you get a totally free $10 to spend at Amazon. You can use it on any Amazon purchase: books, electronics, music, Kindle, household stuff, you name it. Unfortunately, the tiny type says you can only buy one per person (drat).
The Half Price Amazon Gift Card offer is offered in all national cities via Living Social. We don’t know if there’s a cap on quantities available, but sometimes there’s a cut-off point with this kind of mega promo – over 680,000 people nationally have already snapped up this shopping deal! Yikes. So buy sooner rather than later. Otherwise, the deal runs all day today, January 19.
The card does not have an expiry date. I’m not sure how long I could wait to use it though – I’m going to buy mine straight after writing this post. I need a new headset for my phone and have been putting it off, but as I’ll get $10 off using this deal, there’s no excuse to wait any longer!
–Tania FYI – I’ve given you my Living Social affiliate link. If you plan to take advantage of this deal and feel like sending a little love this way to help support ABQ on the Cheap, please use the links. Thanks!
Comments Off on YoYo Bliss Frozen Yogurt 60% Off
Scoop up a deal with Uptown’s YoYo Bliss Frozen Yogurt on sale!
Get over 60% off at YoYo Bliss, the frozen yogurt mavens in ABQ Uptown, in a sale via Clear Channel Albuquerque. The YoYo Bliss $40 certificates for freshly made and fruity frozen yogurt were originally half price at $20, but now they’re discounted by an extra $5 off, so you get a $40 certificate for $15.
The sale is running on two different Clear Channel Albuquerque deals pages, with different expiry dates and remaining quantities on each! So try both these links if one is sold out already:
- Clear Channel Half Price Deal Sale on YoYo Bliss 1
- Clear Channel Half Price Deal Sale on YoYo Bliss 2
Quantities are limited to buy the 60% off sale certificates, and each person can buy 2 of the deals. Shipping is $3.75. The certificates come in $5 denominations, you can use more than one per visit, and they expire in February 2011.
Comments Off on Friday Food Freebies and Deals for 9/4/09
It’s not just the weekend. It’s Labor Day weekend!! Let’s rock the holiday with some cheap eats in the Q.
- BOGO Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner: Use these Sweet Tomatoes coupons for buy-one-get-one-free meals and breakfasts. But hurry. The BOGO meal coupon expires 9/6/09. The BOGO breakfast coupon is good until 9/27/09. Valid only with adult meals and requires purchase of two beverages. Two locations: east side and west side.
- Kids Eat Free: What more American way to celebrate Labor Day than with BBQ? This is just a reminder that kids eat free every Sunday at Dickey’s Barbecue Pit. One free kids’ meal with each paid adult meal for children age 12 and under. Valid on dine-in only. And while you’re at it, enjoy free ice cream with your dine-in, too. There’s one Dickey’s in Albuquerque and one in Las Cruces.
- Half Price Native Fusion Cuisine: The Pueblo Harvest Cafe at the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center may be one of those places the locals are aware of but have never actually patronized. If so, here’s your chance to check it out for half price. Purchase one $25 dining certificate and get a second one FREE! This would be a great treat for out-of-town guests during Balloon Fiesta, or just keep the savings all to yourself. Trust us when we tell you the duck quesadillas are primo. The Pueblo Harvest Cafe is located in the north valley.
- Half Price New Mexican Food: Here’s a shout-out to our friends in Los Lunas. Buy a $20 gift certificate to Guadalupe’s New Mexican Restaurant for just $10! Now that’s cheap chow. Homemade tortilla chips and some of the best chile around. Certificate valid through 12/31/09, so you have plenty of time to spend it. Located near the Rail Runner station in Los Lunas.
- Cheap Chicken: If you’ve forgiven KFC for the free grilled chicken debacle, you might be interested in this new deal, which is perfect for the kiddos. For a limited time, get a Grilled Chicken Value Box, which contains your choice of a drumstick or thigh plus potato wedges, for just $1.99. A great way to feed the fam during a Labor Day roadtrip. No coupon required. KFCs located everywhere.
- BOGO Grand Slam: Who doesn’t love brekkies at Denny’s? Now you can love it cheaper. Use this coupon for a buy-one-get-one-free Build Your Own Grand Slam breakfast. Hurry! This coupon expires 9/6/09. Read the rest of the fine print. Seven Denny’s restaurants in Albuquerque.Via CheapToday.com.
- $5 off Pizza and Stuff: We are unabashed fans of Pizza 9, so when we saw this Valpak coupon, we scarfed it up. Use this $5 off coupon for a discount on any menu item. Our fave? The 9″ thin crust ground beef, onion, and tomato pizza. But the thick crust is good, too, and they offer a selection of gourmet pizzas, like BBQ chicken. Pizza 9 is new to the Q, and each shop is locally owned. Try them for cheap! This coupon is valid only at the Louisiana location.
- FREE Cup of Coffee: Try a small cup of flavor brewed coffee compliments of Seattle’s Best. Use this coupon to try Vanilla Creme, Cinnamon Swirl, or Hazelnut for free! No catch, no purchase required. Hurry! Coupon expires 9/7/09! Seattle’s Best Cafes are located inside Borders bookstores. Thanks to reader Matt for sending this in, via Editor-at-Large Ron!
That’s it for this week! Have a great, safe Labor Day weekend, y’all!