UPDATE: The Cliff’s Amusement Park 50% coupon referenced in this July post is no longer valid, and coupon links are removed. See the final Cliff’s Coupon for September 2010 in our more recent post.
Two ways to save at Uncle Cliff’s: $24 for two ride passes for unlimited rides all day if you buy today Tuesday (worth up to $49.90) OR an ongoing 50% off coupon for a Cliff’s ride pass. Read on to decide which is better value for you. Either way, you’re saving big! But the $24 offer is only available if you purchase today, then use the ride passes when you wish through the 2010 season.
Cliff’s Amusement Park deals are amongst the most popular at ABQ on the Cheap – everyone wants to save on one of Albuquerque’s favorite attractions.
So when we spotted this Groupon deal available to buy only on Tuesday July 27, we wanted to let you know about it:
- $24 for TWO Cliff’s Amusement Park ride passes – giving unlimited rides all day. That’s just $12 per ride pass.
- Purchase on Tuesday July 27 by midnight.
- Use by September 26, 2010
- Both passes must be used in one visit
This is a terrific deal, and we don’t see any restrictions on which day of the week you can use it.
Thrill-seekers also have the option of the ongoing 50% off Cliff’s Ride Pass Coupon that we’ve posted about before.
- It’s the same ride pass as the Groupon deal and also gives unlimited rides all day.
- But the 50% off Cliff’s coupon is only good on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday – it’s NOT valid on Saturday.
- The offer comes courtesy of KOAT-TV, 100.3 The Peak, and Lite 95.1.
So how to choose which Cliff’s discount deal to opt for?
If you want to visit Cliff’s Amusement Park on a SATURDAY – the Groupon deal looks your best bet.
And note that from mid-August, Cliff’s opening days change and it’s mainly only open on Saturday and Sunday.
Flexible on the day you visit? The ongoing 50% Off Cliff’s coupon might be better if you have have smaller people (ie kids) with you, due to Cliff’s ride pass pricing by height:
- If you’re over 48” tall, regular Ride Pass = $24.95. So with the 50% off coupon you pay approx $12.50 each (The Groupon deal is definitely better value here, if you have two of you over 48″ tall)
- If you’re under 48” tall: regular Ride Pass = $19.95. So with the 50% off coupon you pay approx $10
- If you’re aged 2 and under: regular Ride Pass = $17.45 (and if you’re aged under 2 and you’re reading this, you must be a child prodigy.) So with the 50% off coupon you pay just under $9.
I now have a big old headache doing the math, but I hope that helps you choose the best deal. Any way you pay it these are both excellent ways to save money at Cliff’s, but if you want the Groupon Cliff’s Amusement Park deal, buy it before midnight tonight!
A minimum of 25 people have to sign up for it before the deal is guaranteed, but that’s unlikely to be a problem, bearing in mind the popularity of Uncle Cliff’s.
FYI: I’ve given you my Groupon.com affiliate link. If you feel like sending a little love this way to support the ABQ on the Cheap site, please use the link.
UPDATE: The Cliff’s Amusement Park 50% coupon referenced in this post is no longer valid, and coupon links are removed. See the final Cliff’s Coupon for September 2010 in our more recent post.
Cliff’s Amusement Park has a great summertime deal if you love waterslides, screaming children, and cotton candy. But then, who doesn’t? That’s why Uncle Cliff’s is one of Albuquerque’s favorite attractions.
Print this coupon for 50% off a Cliff’s Amusement Park ride pass! A ride pass includes admission, and unlimited rides all day.
Note that the Cliff’s discount coupon is good on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday, but you can’t use it on Saturday.
It’s worth printing several of the coupons-stroke-flyers, since the promotion appears to be valid all season long. If you use this half-off coupon every time you go, you can afford twice as much Cliff’s this summer.
The 50% off Cliff’s coupon is good for one ride pass and saves you up to around $12 (depending on height).
The offer comes via KOAT-TV, 100.3 The Peak, and Lite 95.1.
Let’s have a scream-fest in their honor, for making summer fun easier (and cheaper) in Albuquerque! It’s half-price fun for kids and all the family.
We’re thankful that Thanksgiving is over and we can now return to our office diet of Chee-tohs and Milk Duds.
- Say the Secret Word: Go into P.F. Chang’s on Friday, November 27, or Saturday, November 28, between 10:00am and noon and say “Lettuce Wrap Your Gifts” to receive a FREE Lettuce Wrap starter with the purchase of any entrée! Seriously.
- FREE Dining Certificates: Restaurant.com brings back “Feed It Forward” for the 2009 holidays. Give a FREE $10 restaurant certificate to anyone of your choosing. It’s free to give and free to receive. Feel free to have a Feed It Forward lovefest with us.
- Half Off Dinner: Boston Market is offering busy shoppers an alternative to cooking this weekend. Use this coupon for 50% off your purchase of any Family Meal or Market Feast! Friday through Monday only (November 27-29).
- Free Strange Breakfast Item: Use this coupon to score FREE Peppermint Pancake Puppies through December 11, 2009, from Denny’s. We’re sure they’re great. But strange. Very, very strange.
- Venezuelan Dining: We’ve heard great things about Café Choroní, which specializes in arepas. What’s an arepa? Use this Valpak coupon for buy one get one half price and find out for yourself! This new café is open for lunch and dinner. Located near San Mateo and Candelaria.
- Mediterranean Savings: Charcoal Mediterranean Grill offers several Valpak coupons, good for BOGO wraps, $5 off $25 purchase, or half off beer or wine. Shish kabob, shawerma, falafel. Yum! Valid through 12/10/09.
BONUS! Gift Card Roundup
If you’re planning to give restaurant gift cards this holiday season, you might as well take advantage of some of the great deals currently circulating:
- Landry’s Seafood House: Get a free $10 Reward Card for every $50 in Gift Cards you buy.
- Outback Steakhouse: Get a free $20 Bonus Card for every $100 in Gift Cards you buy.
- Denny’s: Get a free $5 card for each $25 gift card you purchase.
If you know of any other gift card deals, please list them in the comments thread!
The 2009 deal below has expired.
Here’s a dandy deal! Well, if you love waterslides, screaming children, and sno-cones. But then, who doesn’t??
Print this coupon for 50% off one Cliff’s Amusement Park ride pass! Or print several, since the promotion appears to be valid all season long. If you use this 50% off coupon every time you go, you can afford twice as much Cliff’s this summer!
The 50% off coupon is good for one ride pass and saves you $10 to $12 (depending on height). The 50% off coupon is good every Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday (2009). Cliff’s is open Wednesdays and Thursdays from 11:00am – 4:00pm and Fridays from 11:00am – 10:00pm.
This promotion celebrates Cliff’s Amusement Park’s 50th anniversary in Albuquerque. Who among our readers is old enough to remember when Cliff’s opened? If anyone does, please write to us! We would love to hear your stories.
The offer is sponsored by KOAT-TV, 100.3 The Peak, and New 95.1. We salute them for making summer fun easier (and cheaper) in Albuquerque this summer!
Cliff’s Amusement Park is located at 4800 Osuna Rd NE.