The Body Shop: Pay $10 for $20 Worth
The Body Shop at half price? That smells good! See how to get your half price Body Shop now, in this limited time deal. You can buy extras for yourself and as gifts (Hello? Mother’s Day is around the corner!) and also get a bonus free sample of your choice.
The offer to get $20 worth of Body Shop products for $10 is valid to use on sale items too, available at:
- This link via Living Social
- Or if you don’t have a Living Social account already, you can you can sign up to Living Social here.
The offer is available for a limited time, then spend the vouchers in store by May 12, 2013. If you redeem the voucher by March 30, 2013, you’ll get a bonus free 5 ml sample of your choice.
When they ran this popular offer last year I bought several, and used them during Body Shop promotions with two-for-one items, so I saved even more and stocked up on gifts. Quantities are limited for the Living Social vouchers, so if you’re interested don’t hang around in case they sell out early and pull the deal.
- Pay $10 for a certificate worth $20 to spend on body, bath, skincare, makeup, candles, and gifts (all products) in any Body Shop store nationwide. If you purchase more than $20 worth you just pay the difference – effectively you get $10 off.
- The certificate is valid on sale items or with a Love Your Body Club discount.
- Spend the certificates by May 12, 2013.
- Limit 3 per person, and 1 additional as a gift, although you can only use 1 per visit. (Guess you have to take a coffee break while shopping and then return to spend another one. LOL! Having said that, the stores I’ve been to let me spend both mine in one visit without messing around.)
I love The Body Shop, and am addicted to its Body Butters. Especially the original mango body butter and also the satsuma – the fruity fragrances pep me up in the morning. I also like their Vitamin C moisturizer. Ok, while I’m pondering about what I’m going to buy with mine, you should be nabbing yours.
Albuquerque Body Shops to redeem the deal are in the Coronado Center and the Cottonwood Mall.
I visited Anita Roddick’s first ever Body Shop in Brighton, England many years ago when I was a mere slip of a lass, and loved their stuff even then, long before the Body Shop was famous. Funny to find myself (mumble mumble) years later rushing to Coronado Center to stock up yet again!
–Tania FYI This post contains affiliate links to plug you direct to the deal.