Tax Day Freebies and Deals 2014
Tax Day 2014 is Tuesday April 15, in case you are blissfully unaware. Oh joy! So you’ve survived your IRS forms, or maybe are still struggling through them? We’ve got tax relief in the form of Tax Day treats to sweeten the deal.
- Sonic Half Price Drinks and Slushes in an all-day happy hour on April 15.
- Arby’s Free Curly Fries on April 15– you need the coupon at the link to get a free snack-sized curly fries.
- Schlotsky’s Free Sandwich on April 15 when you buy chips and a 32-ounce drink. No coupon is required to get a free small The Original sandwich, just the chips and drink purchase.
- Boston Market has an offer for 2 half-chicken individual meals plus side dishes and cornbread for $10.40 on April 15 only. No coupon is required and I guess the $10.40 figure is their idea of a joke to “celebrate” the famous 1040 IRS form.
- Del Taco Facebook Freebies are ongoing, including coupons for a free 5-piece Hashbrown Sticks when you buy two breakfast tacos and a free fountain drink when you buy any Epic Burrito. You have to Like their Facebook page to get the coupons.
- Free HydroMassage for a little post-tax relaxation valid from Tax Day through April 18. Click New Mexico on the map to see participating Albuquerque locations. You must call ahead to schedule, and print the free massage coupon to take with you.
- Office Depot free shredding through April 29. Get up to 5 pounds of shredding of confidential documents now your tax return is finished, using the coupon at the link!
Finally, the Entertainment Book is on sale at $10.40 plus $2.49 for shipping at this Entertainment Book website link, valid until April 17. The regular price of the Albuquerque book is $40 but the $10.40 offer is valid for any city book. You can start using the coupons and mobile coupons now, until December 2014.
If you know of any other Albuquerque tax day offers or if your business offers a deal, leave a note in the comment box below!
–Tania FYI I’ve given you my Entertainment Book affiliate links.