Kids Bowl Free Summer 2014: Still Time to Play!
I mentioned the Kids Bowl Free program at the beginning of summer, but if you haven’t taken advantage of the deal yet there is still time for kids to play two free games every day. Plus you can purchase an optional family pass for $24.95 for up to four adults to play two games each a day.
Kids Bowl Free is a great summer program with bowling centers around the country, giving kids the chance to play two free games every day throughout the promotion. You need to sign up to the Kids Bowl Free 2014 promotion to get free bowling coupons every week.
Fewer Albuquerque area bowling centers are taking part this year, but kids can still get free games at Silva Lanes and at Tenpins & More in Rio Rancho. If you were registered with the program last year, you need to re-register for 2014.
Start by registering your child or children for one or more of these bowling center programs. If you sign up for more than one, you’ll need to use a different email address for each account:
Silva Lanes Kids Bowl Free runs to September 20, 2014, for kids aged 18 and under. Their free games are on Monday and Thursday from 10 am to 10 pm; on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10 am to 5 pm; on Saturday from 11 am to 3 pm, and on Sunday from 11 am to 4 pm.
Tenpins & More Rio Rancho Kids Bowl Free program runs through August 31, 2014, for kids aged 15 and under. Their free games are valid on Monday to Wednesday and on Friday: 11 am to 2 pm; and on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from 9 am to 2 pm. This year, Tenpins & More has added a pair of night sessions. Now kids can bowl their free games on Wednesday and Thursday nights between 9 pm to 11 pm.
- You can register up to six children on each registration form – if you have a bigger brood, you need to create an additional account with a different email address for the other children.
- Then watch your email to confirm your subscription and then you’ll get an email with info to log in to your account and print out the coupons for 2 free games per day.
- If the young bowler’s family members also want to play, then once you’ve registered a child for the free bowling, you have the option to buy a family bowling pass for $24.95, which allows up to 4 adults to each play 2 free games a day too.
- If you don’t have your own bowling shoes, you still have to pay regular shoe rental rates
- Check the FAQ for any other details on how Kids Bowl Free works.
If you don’t know where these Albuquerque bowling centers are located, you’ll find them here: Silva Lanes is at 3010 Eubank Boulevard NE. Tenpins & More is at 1416 Deborah Rd SE, Rio Rancho.