Giveaway: Mommy’s Market Presale Passes Worth $10, Sale This Weekend
In the Albuquerque Mommy’s Market children’s consignment sale for fall, you can’t consign the kids but you might pick up a bargain! And we’re giving away FIFTEEN pairs of Mommy’s Market Presale Passes worth $10 each to ABQontheCheap readers, so you can shop early to nab the deals! See how to enter the giveaway below, through Wednesday September 25.
Change of season, change of clothes… but kids are changing all the time. (Did ya notice?)
The Albuquerque Mommy’s Market fall consignment sale on September 28 – 29, 2013 could be just the place to find gently-used kids’ clothing to children’s size 14, and save a few bucks on dressing the offspring both for the new season and their new size. Plus the sale includes maternity wear, children’s furniture, toys, and equipment for moms, kids and babies.
Judging by the guidelines for sellers, Mommy’s Market has pretty high standards and sale items must be in good shape and clean, so it shouldn’t be a game of ‘spot-the-rip’. Just a game of ‘grab the bargain’. Clothing is organized by gender and size so you can zone in on what you’re looking for.
The Mommy’s Market fall sale is held at Berean Baptist Church, 3800 Eubank Boulevard NE, and admission costs:
- $1 on Saturday September 28 from 9 am – 5 pm. Assuming you find even one thing to buy you’ll save that dollar many times over.
- Admission is free on Sunday September 29, from 1 pm – 4 pm, when they clear many remaining items at half price.
There is also a Mommy’s Market presale on Friday September 27 from 7 pm – 9 pm. No kids are allowed at the presale (although it’s fine to take infants under 9 months in slings) and tickets cost $10 on the door. UNLESS you enter our giveaway and maybe win yourself a pair of presale passes….
How to Win A Pair of Free Mommy’s Market Presale Passes
Thanks to Danielle at Mommy’s Market, we have 15 pairs of free Presale Passes to give away to ABQ on the Cheap readers.
This is for the Albuquerque Mommy’s Market presale on Friday September 27, 2013, from 7 pm to 9 pm at Berean Baptist Church. It’s a chance to shop for the best deals early with free passes that usually cost $10 at the door. Because they like to make this exclusive event a ‘mom’s night out’, they request no kiddos at the presale (infants under 9 months in slings are ok).
Fifteen winners will each receive two Mommy’s Market presale passes, one for themselves and one for a guest. Take your partner, friend, or relative.
Enter the giveaway by 9 pm on Wednesday September 25, 2013.
To enter: Leave a comment below this post saying what you hope to find for your family when shopping at the Mommy’s Market presale. However, any comment will do – about ABQ on the Cheap, about what free/cheap thing you’re doing this weekend, anything to get your name in the hat. Just please keep it decent… we are a family site
- Submit your comment by 9 pm on Wednesday September 25, 2013
- Comments need to be approved before they’re published, so if yours doesn’t show up at once, don’t worry. As long as it’s submitted by 9 pm Wednesday , you’re cool.
- 15 winners will be drawn at random from all qualifying entries. That is, submitted as a comment, not by email.
- Winners will be informed by email on Thursday September 26, so give us an email you will check that day.
- One entry per person please, only from U.S. residents aged 18+. Multiple entries by the same person (yes, we can tell!) will be disqualified.
- All times are local Mountain Time
That’s the rules. Add your comment below this post to enter the Mommy’s Market Presale pass giveaway. (Once only per person, and give me a chance to approve it if you don’t see it published straight away). Good luck!
UPDATE: September 26
The giveaway is now closed. Thanks to everyone who entered! The 15 winners have been selected via a random drawing, and they have all been notified by email.