Youth Summer Fun Pass For Buses and NM Rail Runner Express: Ages 10-18
The Albuquerque Youth Summer Fun Pass is great for wheeling around this summer 2013, with local attractions and leisure discounts too. Shame it’s only for youngsters, but I don’t think that even with a miracle moisturizer I’d pass for 18.
This transportation pass used to be called the ABQ RIDE Summer Fun Bus Pass, but now the pass has been extended from just the ABQ RIDE buses. The new Youth Summer Fun Pass for summer 2013 also includes Rio Metro buses, the New Mexico Rail Runner Express, and Santa Fe Trails buses.
The pass costs $15 and it gives unlimited rides to students ages 10 – 18 until July 31, 2013.
PLUS they get discounts with pass partners:
- Cliff’s Amusement Park – $5 discount on admission
- ABQ BioPark BOGO deal – Buy one BioPark pass and get another one of equal or lesser value free
- City of Albuquerque Swimming Pools – Get 10 free admissions
- Hinkle Family Fun Center BOGO Deal – Buy one regular price attraction and get another one of the same attraction free. Each person can claim one BOGO free deal per visit, per day.
- iT’Z-Family Food & Fun – Buy $5 in game points and get $5 in game points free.
- Maxwell Museum of Anthropology free admission. I’m a bit confused by that one as I thought the Maxwell Museum was free anyway!
The Rio Metro and New Mexico Rail Runner Express website at this link also has a giveaway drawing to win two Pitbull & Ke$ha concert tickets for the concert on June 20, 2013 at Isleta Amphitheater. Online entry must be made by June 15, and although entry is free and no purchase is required, if you do buy or already have a Youth Summer Fun Pass, you get two entries to the drawing!
The drawing is for age 18+ only, which baffled me for a moment, but there’s a space on the entry form for a parent or legal guardian aged 18+ to enter on behalf of a youngster with a Youth Summer Fun Pass!