Kids Bowl Free Summer 2013
Kids can play two free games every day, plus a family pass for $24.95 for up to four adults to play two games each a day.
Kids Bowl Free is a great summer program with bowling centers around the country, giving kids the chance to play two free games every day throughout the promotion. Sign up soon to the Kids Bowl Free 2013 promotion to get free bowling coupons every week.
The currently participating center in Albuquerque are Leisure Bowl, Holiday Bowl, Silva Lanes, and Tenpins & More in Rio Rancho. If you were registered with the program last year, you need to re-register for 2013.
Start by registering your child or children for one or more of these bowling center programs. If you sign up for more than one, you’ll need to use a different email address for each account:
Leisure Bowl Kids Bowl Free program runs until September 17, 2013, for youngsters aged 18 and under. They can play seven days a week from Noon to 6 pm.
Holiday Bowl Kids Bowl Free program runs until September 17, 2013, for bowlers aged 18 and under. At Holiday Bowl, kids may bowl free seven days a week from 9 am to 6 pm.
Silva Lanes Kids Bowl Free runs to September 10, 2013, for kids aged 18 and under. Their free games are on Monday and Thursday from 10 am to 10 pm; on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10 am to 5 pm; on Saturday from 11 am to 3 pm, and on Sunday from 11 am to 4 pm.
Tenpins & More Rio Rancho Kids Bowl Free program runs through August 31, 2013, for kids aged 15 and under. Their free games are valid on Monday to Wednesday and on Friday: 11 am to 2 pm; and on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from 9 am to 2 pm.
- You can register up to six children on each registration form – if you have a bigger brood, you need to create an additional account with a different email address for the other children.
- Then watch your email to confirm your subscription and then you’ll get an email with info to log in to your account and print out the coupons for 2 free games per day.
- If the young bowler’s family members also want to play, then once you’ve registered a child for the free bowling, you have the option to buy a family bowling pass for $24.95, which allows up to 4 adults to each play 2 free games a day too.
- If you don’t have your own bowling shoes, you still have to pay regular shoe rental rates
- Check the FAQ for any other details on how Kids Bowl Free works.
There’s rumor that they’re introducing mobile coupons into the program this year, so you can show them on your smart phone, iPad, or other portable device. But I don’t see any sign of that yet… maybe it’ll come!
If you don’t know where these Albuquerque bowling centers are located, you’ll find them here: Leisure Bowl is at 7400 Lomas Blvd NE. Silva Lanes is at 3010 Eubank Boulevard NE. Skidmore’s Holiday Bowl is at 7515 Lomas Blvd NE. Tenpins & More is at 1416 Deborah Rd SE, Rio Rancho.