Cliff’s Amusement Park Discounts: Save $7 Sundays and More
The Cliff’s Amusement Park 50% off coupon I mentioned earlier this summer has now expired, but you can still score savings for your visit to Cliff’s in the remainder of the 2013 season.
The easiest way to save is to plan ahead for your visit and buy tickets online in advance at the Cliff’s Amusement Park tickets page. For example, current offers include:
- Save $7 Sundays in August 2013 with a Ride Pass at $18.95 instead of the regular $25.95 on the door. The Sunday Splash & Ride pass is $22.95 instead of $29.95, and Sunday WaterMania is $8.95 instead of $15.95.
- Save $3 on a Ride Pass at $22.95 instead of the door price of $25.95. A Ride Pass is valid for unlimited rides on a single day on any of the days Cliff’s is open during the remainder of the season. It doesn’t include WaterMania!
- Save $3 on an all day Splash and Ride Pass, which includes WaterMania! The discount price is $26.95.
They’re also offering 10-20% discounts on Cliff’s Fun Cards to use on rides, games, and food:
- Buy a $55 Fun Card for $50
- Buy a $92 Fun Card for $80
- Buy a $120 Fun Card for $100
Cliff’s Amusement Park is only open on Saturday and Sunday for the rest of the 2013 season, until September 22.
Find all the current discounts for Cliff’s Amusement Park on their ticket sales page – hit the Buy Tickets Now button at the link to see all the options.
Albertsons Supermarket has also been running an offer for $6 off Ride Passes, but I’m not sure how long that deal continues. Ask in store or has anyone nabbed the Albertsons deal for Cliff’s in the last few days? If you have, share the love and tell us in the comment box below!
Military personnel with ID can get a discount on Cliff’s Splash & Ride Passes when they purchase the passes from the Kirtland Base Ticket Sales Office, at the Arts & Crafts Center on the corner of Wyoming and Frost.
The park is still fondly known by many Albuquerque locals as Uncle Cliff’s, even though they changed the name two decades ago. We were all very sad and sorry to hear when Uncle Cliff himself, Clifford Hammond, passed away earlier this year. What a wonderful legacy he left us!
If you have any questions about the online ticket promotions, please contact Cliff’s for details. I don’t make the deals, I just pass the info on to you.
Cliff’s Amusement Park is located at 4800 Osuna Rd NE. Here’s where you’ll find Cliff’s opening hours.