Albuquerque Mother of Twins Sale: Cheap Kids’ Clothes and Toys
Heads-up on a spring garage sale on April 5 with plenty of bargains…
Savvy Albuquerque parents know better than to pay full price for clothes the kids quickly outgrow. That’s why these types of consignment sales and garage sales of gently-used children’s stuff have become so popular. Everyone saves dollars, you recycle perfectly good clothes to a new family, and, let’s face it, it’s just fun to rummage around in search of a deal!
In the massive Albuquerque Mother of Twins Sale on Saturday April 5, 2014, Albuquerque moms (and dads) can shop for cheap children’s and baby clothing plus maternity items, toys, nursery equipment, furniture and more. The garage sale is organized by the Albuquerque Mother of Twins Club and admission is only $1.
Obviously the bargains you find will vary according to who is selling what, but the sale usually includes a selection of gently-used:
- Baby and children’s clothes and shoes for spring and summer, for ages newborn through 14 years old
- Toys and games
- Nursery equipment
- Maternity clothing
- Craft supplies
- Outdoor equipment
- Kids’ costume and dress-up gear
- Kids’ furniture and items such as strollers, car seats, high chairs, and cribs
- Plus household items, electronics, books, CDs and DVDs
The Albuquerque Mother of Twins sale usually has about 85+ vendors, so there should be plenty to choose from. The fundraiser usually includes a bake sale and there will be a food truck.
The Albuquerque Mother of Twins sale for spring will be held:
- When: Saturday April 5, 2014
- Time: 7:30 am – 2 pm, but the line to get in might start as early as 6:30 am!
- Where: Montgomery Church of Christ, 7201 Montgomery Boulevard NE
- Price: Admission is $1
They recommend leaving kids at home as the sale gets pretty packed and there isn’t enough space for strollers in the aisles. Carry infants on your body in a baby carrier or sling.
The Albuquerque Mother of Twins Club is a non-profit organization.