Albuquerque Restaurant Week
Albuquerque Restaurant Week offers fixed price menus so you can try some new restaurants or get a good deal at old favorites.
This year’s Albuquerque Restaurant Week is from March 18 – 25, 2012, and the promotion offers multi-course menus for a flat rate, with several options in each course. Dinners are usually three courses, and some restaurants have special price lunch menus too.
Some of my favorite participating restaurants include:
- Artichoke Cafe ($35 dinner / $18 lunch)
- Scalo ($22.50 lunch)
- Pars Cuisine ($26 dinner including wine/tea/coffee and $13 lunch)
- Zinc Wine Bar & Bistro ($34 dinner)
- Jinja Bar & Bistro both locations ($21 dinner / $13 lunch)
- St Clair Winery & Bistro ($30 dinner including wine sample with each of three courses!)
- Seasons Rotisserie & Grill ($30 dinner / $15 lunch)
- Prairie Star Restaurant and Wine Bar ($29 dinner)
- Sandiago’s Mexican Grill at the Tramway, which you’ve just got to love for the sunset views… and the $20 dinner menu. (Although when I last mentioned this, the listing at the ABQ Restaurant Week site said it was $20 per couple, not per person. So that was apparently a mistake as they’ve now changed it. Might have known it was too good to be true…)
- High Finance at the top of the Tramway, which of course has even better views, with a $30 dinner menu.
See all the Albuquerque Restaurant Week offers, as part of this month’s New Mexico Restaurant week promotion. It’s probably best to make reservations where possible, because anyone with the remotest interest in food will belly up to take advantage of some of these restaurant deals.