Ultimate Home Showcase Discount or Free Admission
Albuquerque’s 2012 Ultimate Home Showcase takes place on March 17-18, with several ways to get discount admission or maybe even free admission!
The Ultimate Home Showcase home show at Expo New Mexico on March 17-18, 2012, includes the International Green Ideas Show and the Construction and Architectural Suppliers Show, with exhibitors showing ideas for home design and decor, remodeling, sustainable lifestyle and energy, and green technology.
Regular admission to the show is $8 for adults, $5 for seniors over 65 and kids aged 13-18. Admission is free for children aged 12 and under. But here’s how to get discount or even free admission:
- Print this BOGO coupon to get two admissions for the price of one, via New Mexico Market Place (or just pick up a copy of NM Market Place to get the coupon!)
- Get $3 off adult admission using the coupon at the Ultimate Home Showcase website, or here’s the direct link to the PDF $3 off coupon.
- Free admission for seniors on Sunday morning (no coupon needed).
- Free admission for bike riders and for those who take the bus and show a receipt or pass.
- Pay $1 for admission if you take a computer for recycling.
The show has a bit of a St. Patrick’s Day theme going for kids, with a visit by the leprechaun Sir Hugh Elliott (sounds like a very leprechauny name) on Saturday March 17 from 10 am to 3 pm, when he’ll be telling stories and giving out chocolate coins. Anyone dressed as a leprechaun or other nature spirit or sporting a British Isle theme costume can get a professional free photo taken!
Other fun activities include a scavenger hunt, hydrogen-powered car races, a PNM giveaway of compact florescent light bulbs, and a lasso demonstration.
Stephanie Kaylan of Wanagi Wolf Fund and Rescue will also be at the show on Sunday March 18 from 10 am to 4 pm with a couple of her wolves.
Ultimate Home Showcase takes place:
- When: March 17-18, 2012
- Time: Saturday 10 am – 5 pm and Sunday 10 am – 4 pm
- Where: Expo New Mexico, Manuel Lujan Buildings A and B.
The Expo New Mexico parking fee is usually $5. I believe the Ultimate Home Showcase used to be called the Albuquerque’s Home Builders & Remodelers Showcase; all these home shows seem to be changing their names this year!