Albuquerque Coupons for Visitors
As visitors arrive for Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta, it’s worth knowing about these
Albuquerque discount coupons from the Albuquerque Convention and Visitors Bureau. Some are only good for use by visitors to Albuquerque, not residents, but if you’re on a trip to Albuquerque through December 31, 2012, or you’ve got friends or family in town, these are definitely worth checking out.
Albuquerque CVB coupon deals include:
- $2 off admission to Unser Racing Museum
- Two for the price of one adult admission to Tinkertown Museum (open through October 31, 2012)
- $1 off admission to the National Museum of Nuclear Science and History
- Standard Diner free appetizer with the purchase of an entree
- La Fonda Del Bosque 10% off lunch and 15% off breakfast at the restaurant in the National Hispanic Cultural Center
- $10 off a food order of $25 or more at Prairie Star Restaurant and Wine Bar, the Santa Ana Golf Club restaurant
- $10 off at Twin Warriors Golf Club
- Hinkle Family Fun Center: Buy one $5 Fun Card for the game rooms and get another free $5 card
- 10% off Tours of Old Town adult tickets
- Free souvenir wine glass with a wine flight at St Clair Winery & Bistro
Plus discounts at shops, galleries, and hotels. Some hotels (and balloon ride companies) expressly exclude the coupon rate during Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta. Other hotel coupons don’t mention blackout dates, so it might be worth calling to see if the coupon rate applies, assuming rooms are still available…
The printable coupons expire December 31, 2012, unless they say otherwise, and some coupons can only be used by non-Albuquerque residents. Sorry locals! The coupons rather unhelpfully don’t tell you which ones are only eligible for non-residents, so you have to call the businesses and ask.
I count more than 50 Albuquerque coupons in all, and I haven’t done the math, but Albuquerque Convention & Visitors Bureau says the coupons are worth over $400 in discounts at attractions, restaurants, and lodging.